top of page


Process Overview:

Did you purchase ammunition from another company that needs to be shipped to a FFL?  We can facilitate the transfer of your ammunition and process the DOJ Ammunition DROS paperwork!  

1.  Submit Ammunition Transfer Request

​​2.  We will review your request and if approved, send our licensing to the       company you purchased from.

3.  We will notify you via email or phone when your ammunition has               been received. 

4.  Promptly come into the store with all required documentation to pay         fees and complete DOJ Ammunition DROS paperwork.

Ammunition Transfer Fees (2).png
bottom of page