FFL TRANSFER REQUEST
FFL Transfer Process Overview:
1. Select & purchase firearm
NOT ALL HANDGUNS ARE APPROVED FOR SALE IN CA!
Check the CA DOJ Roster of Handguns before you make your purchase!
Ensure all firearms are legal to possess in CA and are in a CA compliant configuration.
2. Select and contact FFL where the firearm is being transferred from
3. Gather information & documents required to submit FFL Transfer Request
Firearm information (make, model, caliber & serial number)
FFL information (name, phone, email, city/state)
Copy of sales invoice (showing if CA sales tax was collected)
4. Submit FFL Transfer Request
5. We will review your request and if approved, send a copy of our FFL to the FFL you have chosen.
6. We will notify you via email when your firearm has been received, inspected, and logged into our system.
7. Come into the store with all required documentation to pay your fees and start your registration paperwork!